top of page
Apply for Senior HR Manager at Atomic
Welcome to team Atomic,
home to the bad-ass team behind Denver Biscuit Company, Fat Sully's, Atomic Cowboy + Frozen Gold
JOIN TEAM ATOMIC,
BECAUSE WE DON'T SUCK
we commit to listening, sharing and providing a platform for our people to truly make a difference
WE ARE DIVERSE
we don't give a sh*t about your tattoos, love who you love, and be your authentic self - we prefer it that way
DID WE MENTION WE CARE?
2020 sucked, we offer free counseling and free mental health services to our team
WE DON'T HIRE A-HOLES
our Atomic Family culture runs deep
CAN WE SAY THAT AGAIN? WE CARE
sh*t happens, and we're here when it does. We've set up a fund to help our teams in emergencies
WE RUN SCRATCH KITCHENS
we don't settle, simple-perfection is our motto
WE WORK HARD AND PLAY HARDER
we throw epic parties to share the love with our Atomic Family
WE ARE GROWING
with us, you can too - our futures are very bright
WE ARE AN
drop by any of our locations and chat with our team about why they like working at Atomic
WE ARE FLEXIBLE
we'll work with you to find a schedule that fits
WE FEED YOU
eat pizza and biscuits for free every shift
WE HAVE A 50% EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
that's right, 50% off food, booze
and apparel (essentially everything
WE PAY YOU WEEKLY
you get a paycheck on time, every week
SO WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE?
The Senior Human Resource Generalist is an in-house position that will lead Atomic Provisions’ HR practices. This role will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks, from compliance to employee relations management. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and efficiently in order to flex from strategic initiatives into daily tactical HR-related matters.
• Reviews and revises Employee Handbook and Policy Manuals to reflect changes to employment regulations. Develops and maintains compliance aspects of electronic Learning Management System.
• Investigates and resolves issues in an objective, fair and legal manner.
• Prioritizes HR compliance by staying abreast of regulatory changes. Applies rules and processes to protect the department from unnecessary legal exposure.
• Provides training on best practices, standards and laws.
HR Administration -
• Completes the daily functions of human resources including performance management, policy development, compliance, benefits administration, and employee data & record maintenance.
• Conducts audits of employee documentation and benefits management to ensure compliance.
• Serves as primary administrator for all leave types, including FMLA, PHE, PSL, PTO and workman’s compensation.
• Serves as primary administrator for all benefit types, including health insurance and retirement (401k).
• Coordinates with payroll team to process garnishments, employment verifications, unemployment claims.
• Maintains required records and files, including confidential medical records.
• Manages HR related external vendor-partners, building and maintaining strong relationships.
• Other duties as assigned. May include tasks such as filing, archiving, system testing, reports, reconciliation, event planning, participation on committees, creating and delivering presentations, participating in projects, research, and administrative tasks. Prepares and analyzes HR metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
Talent Acquisition & Employee Relations -
• Functions as a Team Member advocate: participates in coaching, counseling, and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment related matters.
• Assists with onboarding and offboarding employees.
• Develops and implements recruiting strategies and methodologies; assists with high volume recruitment and selection efforts to meet company growth goals.
• Assists with the preparation of the employee performance review process and collection and filing of performance reviews.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• BA/BS required or equivalent experience, current SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification.
• At least 4 years of Human Resource management experience required.
• Demonstrated understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal and State regulations, including FMLA, COBRA, ADA, HIPAA, and EEO laws and regulations.
• Exceptional skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and HRIS systems.
• High level of confidentiality, discretion, judgment, and diplomacy.
• Concise, professional and effective interpersonal English written and oral communication skills.
• Must wish to be engaged with a fast-paced, growth-oriented and progressive organization.
Don't forget to press submit!
bottom of page